Dana White Addresses Nate Diaz��� Confusing Situation

LAS VEGAS -- For the second time this year, emotions ran high between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor at a UFC media event.

The two are scheduled to fight for a second time this weekend, at UFC 202 inside T-Mobile Arena. The welterweight bout is a rematch of a fight at UFC 196 in March. Diaz, who accepted that bout on 11 days' notice, won via second-round submission.

Before the first fight, McGregor punched Diaz's hand during a prefight stare-down. Diaz's camp, including his older brother and UFC welterweight Nick, immediately jumped on stage, and security was forced to break it up.

The two were at it again Wednesday. After McGregor (19-3) arrived at the news conference approximately 30 minutes late, Diaz (19-10) decided to walk out.

>
Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor traded verbal jabs at Wednesday's UFC 202 news conference, but the situation quickly escalated as the two fighters began hurling water bottles at each other. Brandon Magnus/Zuffa LLC/Getty Images

Diaz and McGregor jawed at each other from a distance as Diaz and his camp of about 10 left the theater. McGregor smiled at first, but the two soon began yelling after Diaz flipped him off.

"Hey, f--- your whole team, how about that?" Diaz shouted.

"F--- your whole team," McGregor yelled in response. "You'll do nothing. Shut your f---ing mouth. You'll do nothing. You'll do f---ing nothing. Not one of you will do nothing. Get the f--- out of here."

Before exiting, Diaz threw what appeared to be a water bottle toward the stage. McGregor, who is still the UFC featherweight champion but demanded a nontitle rematch against Diaz after the first fight, responded by grabbing full water bottles from the dais and launching them in Diaz's direction. Security was once again quick to break it up.

UFC president Dana White, who appeared agitated at the start of the news conference when McGregor didn't show up, then said, "That's a wrap. Get them out of here."

White later told SportsCenter that anyone from the Diaz and McGregor teams who was present during the incident will be banned from Friday's weigh-in, per MGM security.

McGregor, from Dublin, Ireland, has butted heads with the promotion in the past regarding media obligations. Earlier this year, he refused to interrupt a training session in Iceland to fly to Las Vegas for a scheduled news conference and commercial shoot. UFC responded by pulling him from a UFC 200 main event on July 9.

"The Vegas traffic is heavy this time of the day," McGregor joked after arriving to Wednesday's news conference late. "There must be a McGregor show going on, because the place is packed out."

In 2014, the Nevada State Athletic Commission fined Jon Jones $50,000 and Daniel Cormier $9,000 after they were involved in a brawl in the lobby of the MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.

"I'm disappointed," NSAC chairman Anthony Marnell III said. "I wish for them, the UFC and the mixed martial arts community that they would act like the professionals they are. We will address what happened at the press conference in the normal course of business."

Source : http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17330984/conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-go-again-ufc-202-news-conference

Conor McGregor, Nate Diaz go at it again at UFC 202 news conference
Nate Diaz 'sick of sitting around,' gives possible timetable for UFC return in Instagram post
Rashad Evans Advises Tyron Woodley to Bury the Hatchet with Dana White
The UFC Is Making A Huge Mistake With Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor Reaches Greatness as UFC's 1st Reigning Two-Division Champ
Dana White: Ronda Rousey will fulfill press obligations in future