Michael Chiesa Becomes First Fighter To Sue Conor McGregor Over UFC 223 Bus Attack

It was just a matter of time, but >Conor McGregor

has finally been sued by a UFC fighter for that April bus attack at Barclay's Center where he threw a steel dolly through a window, injuring several people.

The man behind the first lawsuit is >Michael Chiesa

-- who was scheduled to fight

Anthony Pettis at UFC 223 but was forced to pull out due to the injuries he received in >the bus attack

As we previously reported, Chiesa was on the bus with several fighters and UFC staffers when Conor and his gang of hooligans went berserk. >Chiesa suffered cuts

to his body and face.

According to the lawsuit filed in state court in New York, Chiesa says he also suffered "severe emotional distress, mental trauma and/or bodily harm."

Chiesa is suing McGregor for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress. 

He's also going after the Barclay's Center for negligence, claiming they failed "to engage in proper security measures to protect the plaintiff and other patrons."

Chiesa doesn't specify how much he's going after in the suit -- but he's clearly looking for a big number because part of the damages he's seeking are the paychecks he lost due to missing that massive UFC event.

Conor was >arrested after the incident

and charged with felony criminal mischief and 3 counts of misdemeanor assault. However, he later >struck a plea deal

with prosecutors in which he pled guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct and the other counts (including the felony) were dropped. 

Conor issued a statement thanking the D.A. for "allowing me to move forward."

There were other fighters injured in the attack including

Rose Namajunas who has also told the media she was >emotionally scarred

. She hasn't sued yet, but that's only a matter of time. 

Good thing Conor's rich ... 

Source : http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/10/conor-mcgregor-sued-michawl-chiesa-bus-attack/

Conor McGregor Sued By UFC's Michael Chiesa Over Barclay's Bus Attack
Michael Chiesa Says Family Targeted After His Lawsuit Against Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor ‘Going To Jail’ After Bus Attack Leaves Fellow UFC Fighter ‘Cut To Pieces’ — See The INSANE Footage!
We're learning more about what led to Conor McGregor's bizarre attack on a bus of fighters at a UFC event
Conor McGregor to face Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 in Las Vegas on October 6
Khabib Nurmagomedov ready to settle bus altercation with Conor McGregor in a UFC cage
Khabib Nurmagomedov threatens to QUIT if the UFC sack Zubaira Tukhugov for attacking Conor McGregor
UPDATEDx3: UFC Issues Statement on Conor McGregor’s Attack of UFC Bus, Says Consequences Are Coming
Conor McGregor Faces 12 Criminal Charges Following UFC 223 Media Day Altercation
Conor McGregor Pleads Guilty and is Sentenced in UFC 223 Bus Attack